We are members of the following safety organizations that monitor our company safety policies and statistics that are updated quarterly.
- Three Rivers Manufacturers Association (TRMA)
- North American Substance Abuse Program (NASAP)
Fastrak Construction Management has an Alcohol and Substance Abuse Program complying with the North American Substance Abuse Program prohibiting the use, abuse, presence in the body, or reporting to work under the influence of, bringing onto the worksite, the unlawful and unauthorized drugs, controlled substances, alcoholic beverages or drug related paraphernalia by employees, and any of the forgoing is a violation of this Program and will subject the employee to disciplinary action, up to and including immediate termination.
The following types of testing will be conducted under the Program by use of urine, breath, saliva or blood:
- Pre-employment Testing: New prospective employees are subject to drug and alcohol screening to ascertain whether an applicant is capable of safely performing the duties and meeting the prerequisites of the employment offered.
- Pre-Access Testing: Employees shall remain subject to the testing requirements of the Employer for which they are working unless otherwise excluded by the Employer.
- Random Testing: Employees shall be subject to unannounced random drug and alcohol testing.
- Post-Accident/Incident Testing: Employees shall be required to take a drug and alcohol test when having involvement in, or cause of, an accident or incident, which caused or could have caused personal injury or damage to equipment or property.
- Reasonable Suspicion/Cause Testing: Employees will be subject to a drug and alcohol test based on reasonable and articulated belief that an employee is using or has recently abused drugs, alcohol or substances prohibited by this Program.
A copy of the Alcohol and Substance Abuse Program is provided to our employees upon hire. Employees understand that refusal to submit to an alcohol or drug test, or refusal to cooperate fully with the drug testing procedures, a positive test result, or any violation of the Program, will be sufficient cause for disciplinary action, up to and including immediate termination.